This Steinhausen dual automatic watch winder is perfect to keep your automatic watches in their best working order. It's not enough to just have a watch case for our finest jewelry. Today's most extravagant timepieces come equipped with automatic movement. That means they never need batteries and never need to be wound by hand. They're powered by the kinetic movement of your body when you wear them. But what if you have different watches for different occasions? Chances are some will stop from extended periods of non-use. Our specially designed automatic winding case will keep your favorite watches wound and ready for when you need them. A silent motor keeps the watches moving on dual turntables. The case is handcrafted of lacquered hardwood veneer. Eight layers of high-gloss lacquer are applied, with each layer of lacquer allowed to cure for three days before being sanded and polished by hand. The entire process requires nearly 30 days, creating a high-gloss piano finish. The interior is lined with smooth cream faux calf-hide. A bottom drawer adorned with a polished brass knob pulls out to reveal more compartments for watches, cufflinks and rings. Choose from four models: Cherry wood with dual watch winders; Cherry wood with dual watch winders with direction reversing capability and intermittent timer; Black lacquer with dual watch winders able to hold four watches with direction reversing capability and intermittent timer; and cherry wood quad with dual watch winders. Simply stated, these are the watch cases no discerning timepiece collector should be without.
- Materials: Oak wood, brass, Lucite, simulated calf-hide and lacquer. Entirely hand assembled and handcrafted
- Winding Mechanism: Dual silent motors with intermittent time and directional controls. Designed to wind automatic watches with perpetual movement
- Turntable: Dual turntables with two removable padded braces hold two watches
- Exterior: Cherry stained oak wood with 8 layers of mirrored high-gloss lacquer. Each layer of lacquer is cured for 3 days before being sanded and polished by hand
- Interior Lining: Interior is lined with smooth cream colored, simulated calf-hide
- Drawer: 8 compartments; 7 slots for timepieces. One jewelry slot has 12 niches for rings, cufflinks, etc.
- Drawer Knob: Polished brass ball knob
- Uses an AC adaptor 6VDC 200MA (included)
- Overall Case: 14" x 11" x 11"
- Lucite Window: 9.75" x 4.5"
- Turntable Diameter: 3.5"
- Weight: 15 lbs
Q: Does it have different types of modes for different watches?
A: Yes, it is equipped with 4 modes which will accommodate whatever type of watch you have.
Q: Does it run on batteries?
A: No, it runs on AC power (plugs into an electrical outlet)
Q: Is the lucite window glass or plastic?
A: It is plastic, but the quality gives the appearance of glass.
Q: Does it come in another color besides cherry wood?
A: No, but we do have other watch winders that come in other colors.
Q: How many motors does it have?
A: 2 motors.